Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm packing up my toys and going home

No, not really, besides I am at home, which also means that all of my toys are here anyway. If I was going to pack up and go anywhere it would most definitely be to Florida to sit at my Dad's bedside and have long sessions of inappropriate laughter with him about the indignities of being in the hospital. But I'm pretty sure that those of you who read this already know that story and well, it worries me enough to think about it, and to process it all enough to write about it would make me sad, so I'm going to just skip over that story and move on to my story about, well, moving on.
After many moments of careful consideration and not many moments of packing up things that just sold, I have decided to close down my Etsy shop. I instead will be following the lead of my hubby and move on to the greener pastures of Ebay. I know big steps right. Nah, not really. It is fun to again be embarking on a new adventure, and I know whatever comes, whether it be success or failure, I am still doing what I love and that is really, really fun.
Another big change that you must know about, just in case you try to find me at my new place of business , I am no longer panapizza, but have made the colossal change to ...wait for it...wait for it... anneliesepanapizza. I know, thankfully I don't have to get my i.d. changed for that. Wouldn't they all look at me funny. Besides anneliesepanapizza is still a name I think of fondly from my childhood.
So that's my newest news and if you sense a tinge of silliness in my writing it is because I have been staring at this screen, digitally packing everything up, moving it over, and unpacking since early this morning, and really you should just be glad that I didn't write this in webdings.

No comments: